Guest Post For Us
Hello there! Thanks for your interest in submitting a Guest Post to Anxiety In Dogs. Afterall, what's better than writing about your dog or sharing some helpful dog tips to the community? Since this blog is all about helping other dog owners to manage their pooches anxiety, I welcome anyone to apply to guest post for me.
There are a few hoops to jump through first (pardon the doggie humour). Your post must be well-written with 100% unique content that will engage my current doggie-owner-audience. More guidelines below to take note of.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please ensure you follow these guidelines before submitting your article:
- Your submission should aim to be beneficial to the AnxietyInDogs.com readers.
- Posts must be top quality, unique and original content (I check with CopyScape).
- Article to be a minimum of 750 words.
- No political or religious remarks in your post.
- Check your grammar, spelling and punctuation (I recommend using HemingWay Editor)
- Place at lease 2 reference links to valuable information.
- Product reviews are accepted but don't include any affiliate links.
- Use a good structure of headings, short paragraphs, bullets and lists.
- If you would like an Author Bio mentioned, be sure to include one with your article.
- Submit your article for review to email@example.com.
While I try to get to my email regularly, please be patient with getting a response.
Checkout The Following Anxiety In Dogs Buyer Guides